If payday is too far away, let us help. We'll get you the money you need - fast! You pay us back when your next paycheck comes. See if a Cash Today cash advance loan is right for you.
How do I apply?
It's easy! You'll need an e-mail account.
1. Click on "Apply Now" to register.
2. Fill out our online registration process here: https://www.cashtoday.com.au/app/registration/.
3. Carefully review and sign our agreements and documenation and if you have any questions speak to one of our live operators online.
4. Once completed, you will receive an email with an activation code and your password. You will need these to activate your account.
5. Once your account is activated you can apply for a new loan.
6. You will receive a email soon after advising the progress of your application. Please check your emails or sms to get updated on the review of your application.
When will I find out?
We'll let you know by e-mail within hours. You can also login to to your account to check your status.
When do I get the money?
If you apply by 2:00 PM, your funds will appear in your account the next business day.
Primary Payment Method:
Our primary form of repayment is to debit your account in the form of a Direct Debit. That's it!
Code of Practice/Policy on responsible lending:
Cashtoday acts honestly and with integrity and treats all borrowers fairly and reasonably. We base our lending decisions on a careful and prudent assessment of a borrower's financial position, capacity to repay a loan and whether the borrower's requirements and objectives will be met by the loan.
Laws are designed to prohibit irresponsible lending by credit providers. It is illegal for a credit provider to extend credit to a borrower that is unsuitable for their needs and financial capacity or which does not meet the consumer's requirements and objectives. Cashtoday will only provide lending where we believe, on the information available to us, that the borrower can reasonably afford to repay the loan. We expect customers to provide honest and accurate information to us when applying for a loan so that we are in a reasonable position to make these assessments.
All Australian licensed credit providers must be members of an alternative dispute resolution scheme with the powers to resolve disputes with redress to the courts. Cashtoday is a member of the Credit Ombudsman Service, also known as COSL.
Compliance with responsible lending practices requires an assessment and verification of a customer's credit needs and financial circumstances. Cashtoday will also verify the information provided to us by the customer.
To find out more about Cash Advance Loans, see Frequently Asked Questions.